Friday, February 21, 2014

Imagining My Future: Personally & Professionally

My collage is a response to the question, "What do you imagine your future might hold? Personally or professionally, how is your future likely to be similar to and different from that of an aspiring teacher in another nation?" Professionally, I feel that any other aspiring teacher may share the same image of their future. In my collage I included a quote about teaching. This quote is important to me and hopefully to other aspiring teachers, because as a teacher I want to learn from my students each and every day and keep those memories with me. Another part of my collage is a quote that states, "The influence of a good teacher can never be erased." I hope to be an influence to as many students as possible, and by providing them with good influence, I will surely feel accomplished. This leads to another part of my collage that shows how in the future, I want to be proud of myself. Moving on, I also included some personal hopes for my future including getting married, buying a home, starting a family, and enjoying life by simply living, loving, and laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment