Tuesday, February 4, 2014

All About Me

 
Welcome to my blog and my first post! Here I'm going to let everyone get to know me a little better. First off, my name is Rachel, I'm twenty-three, and I've lived in Malden, Ma which is about 10 minutes from Boston, my entire life. I've always felt a strong passion to guide and help others, so I feel that pursuing a career as a teacher will help me to do that! In my spare time I love to spend time with my family, boyfriend, and friends including my one year old god-son Oliver and my two year old nephew Mason. Many of my friends have children as well so I definitely can say I have some experience with kids!Currently I am a junior at Salem State University, majoring in Elementary Education with a double major in History. I am most interested in teaching third or fourth grade simply for the age of the children and the subject matter they are being taught. I genuinely feel that I can positively help invest in their educational experience and hopefully I will be able to achieve my goal of being able to guide and help as many children as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment